Savli Group is seeking an experienced ServiceNow administrator/developer to join our team. The ServiceNow Developer will be part of our core development team and will have a critical role in developing and deploying ITSM solutions for our customers. This is an opportunity to join a company that specializes in IT Service Management focused solutions for government and commercial sectors. You will work with the existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with stakeholders and end customers. You need to be a passionate and driven ServiceNow developer with a keen sense of solving problems.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy ITSM solutions using ServiceNow.
- Develop and perform integration tests with external systems.
- Participate in system review process.
- Work closely with Savli and Customer representative to translate business requirements into solution features.
Knowledge and Skills:
- ServiceNow foundational administration and development expertise.
- ITIL v3 based Service Catalog, Incident, Request, Change, Knowledge, Event, Problem & SLM.
- Enterprise CMDB, Asset Management, and MID Server based discovery
- Experience with ServiceNow Web Services and REST API integration and data import/export.
- Scripting experience in ServiceNow.
- Integrations with Active Directory, Discovery tools, single-sign-on.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Knowledge of PPM, HR, Orchestration is a plus.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in ServiceNow environments.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and effective Problem-Solving skills.
- Proactive problem solving and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- ServiceNow Certification is Required.
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred – will consider equivalent years of experience.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience as a ServiceNow Developer.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Job Location: Primarily in Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia area but may extend to other locales.
- Full-time or part-time..
- Partial work from home available for select customers.
Savli Group is a rapidly growing group of exceptionally talented IT professionals focusing on delivering high-value, business centric ITSM and CMS Solutions.
As a member of the Savli team, you can expect more than just a competitive salary and traditional benefits. Savli has a commitment to your personal and professional growth. We also offer a bonus program.
We are always looking for high-energy, driven, and capable people to augment our existing staff.
Savli Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits and Lifestyle
Savli offers a rich set of benefits and flexible work environment. They include:
01 Retirement Plan with 3% employer match
02 Medical and Dental insurance - Carefirst Blue Choice
03 Performance and Utilization based bonus
04 10 paid holidays
05 Education Perks