Savli Group is seeking experienced candidates to Design, Install, Configure, Integrate, Deploy, and Sustain Enterprise Management System (EMS) using HP Software to include: Business Service Management/Ops Bridge, Network Node Manager (NNMi), Operations Manager (OML), and SiteScope (SiS). Successful candidates will develop technical solution either individually or as part of an existing implementation team. Candidates will also interact with the team lead and customer to provide consultations.
- Design, Install, Develop, Integrate, Deploy, and Sustain an EMS solution using HP Software.
- Candidate's engineering responsibilities will include: support Project Plans; participate in Technical Meetings with the customer; implement a system per the Functional Specifications and Concept of Operations.
- Implementation responsibilities include customizing standard software builds, and integrating with other management systems and legacy monitoring tools.
- Work individually or as part of a team, to assess and realize customer requirements.
- Perform testing and documentation as required by the project. Contribute and participate in Design reviews.
- Upkeep and document HP Monitoring Software to include server builds, hot fixes, patches, and upgrades.
- Work in a collaborative manner with HP Support to address and track open issues.
- Engage peers and subject matter experts as and when required.
- Adhere to disciplined systems engineering methodologies to deliver high value sustainable solutions.
- Provide tool and discipline centric consultative advice to the customer as required.
- Remain informed about Industry Trends, HP Software Products, and Innovations.
- Participate in Savli initiated business enablement initiatives.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A Technical Bachelor’s or 4-6+ years of experience related to the duties listed.
- Previous implementation experience with at least one of listed tools (BSM, OML, NNM, SiS, Ops Bridge, etc.) required.
- Linux and Windows usage level skills required.
- Foundational knowledge of Networking, Data Centers, and Active Directory required.
- Enterprise Management and Concept of Operations discipline knowledge required.
- HP Certification is a plus.
- Experience or exposure with common third-party software: ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Tivoli, Nagios, etc. is a plus.
- Exposure to Cloud and virtual technology and architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITILv3 processes preferred.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and effective Problem-Solving skills. Proactive and self-motivation is expected.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to pass a DoD Background Investigation, or hold current DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph.
- Job Location: Primarily in Maryland-Columbia but may extend to DC/VA locales.
- Full-time day-shift.