We are seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to become an integral part of our team! You will be part of our core development team and will have a critical role in developing and deploying ITSM solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy ITSM solution using ServiceNow
- Configure, customize, integrate, upgrade, and administer ServiceNow application
- Work with Customer to analyze requirements and translate them into ServiceNow functionalities
- Recommend and perform software upgrades
- Collaborate with other ServiceNow developers to design and optimize code
- Participate in Agile development review process
- Document tasks and procedures
- Perform routine ServiceNow maintenance tasks
- ServiceNow Administration and development experience
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 and ITSM process
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Associate degree preferred - will consider actual field experience instead
- ServiceNow Admin Certification preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a ServiceNow Admin/Developer
- Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Highly competitive based on experience
Why Work Here?
"Awesome CEO, great small company culture, outstanding growth opportunity with bonuses"