Savli Group is seeking a Lead Solutions Architect. The successful candidate will lead the existing IT Service Management (ITSM) and Configuration Management (CM) design and development teams. This candidate will also interact with the customer to provide discipline consulting and drive customer requirements.
- Design innovative ITSM and CM architectures using COTS and customer provided tools.
- Lead the existing delivery team and be fully responsible for customer facing deliveries.
- Drive overall solution, and engage peers and subject matter experts as and when required.
- Adhere to disciplined systems engineering methodologies to deliver high value sustainable solutions. Design and deploy process based business enabling solutions.
- Help customers define their requirements and articulate these to the delivery team in a technical context.
- Manage all aspects to Problem Resolutions and Customer Satisfaction.
- Craft customer centric Business and Technical Roadmaps, and contribute to Project Plans.
- Work closely with IT, Business, and Management and assume the role of “customer’s trusted advisor.” Present the value of IT in business context.
- Develop a strong professional relationship with the customer ‘s Technical and Management leadership teams.
- Remain informed about Industry Trends, COTS Products, and Innovations.
- Assist with identifying business opportunities and articulating Savli Group’s value to customers.
- Participate in Savli initiated programs and business enablement initiatives.
- Broad knowledge of Networking, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, Storage, Security, and Active Directory required.
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (ServiceNow, Service Manager, Remedy, etc.) preferred.
- EM, ITSM, or CM discipline knowledge required.
- Applied knowledge of ITILv3 processes required.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably defined project requirements and deliverables.
- Attention to detail and effective Problem-Solving skills. Proactive and self-motivation is expected.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
Education and Experience
- A Technical Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and 10+ years of experience related to the duties listed. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Previous Architectural experience in a multi-vendor complex IT environment required.
- Annapolis Junction, Maryland OR
- Aurora, Colorado
- Highly competitive based on experience
Why Work Here?
"Awesome CEO, great small company culture, outstanding growth opportunity with bonuses"