We are seeking a Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for customizing COTs software and integrating with external systems.
- Analyze customer needs and develop software solutions
- Work with team lead to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Develop and execute tests with external systems
- Document all tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, programming, or other related fields
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of Networking and Security concepts
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Awareness of ITIL and ITSM a plus!
- Must be a US Citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2-5 years of experience as a Software Developer/Programmer
- Aurora, Colorado
- Highly competitive based on experience
Why Work Here?
"Awesome CEO, great small company culture, outstanding growth opportunity with bonuses"