A single-point-of-contact IT service desk software that uses a consistent set of automated processes to quickly and efficiently handle service delivery and support.
A single ITSM solution, with everything you need
HPE Service Manager Enterprise Suite is a comprehensive, fully integrated ITSM solution that leverages the experience of thousands of IT Service Management deployments.
It provides a modern, powerful platform to standardize, automate, and enforce your key IT processes and to demonstrate value to the business. It offers efficiencies through:
- Automation of core IT processes such as incident, problem, service level, and end‑to‑end change and configuration management
- Out of the box ITIL based process workflows for secure, efficient service operations and delivery
- End user self ‑ service for ticketing and catalog‑based requests, including support for mobile devices
HPE Service Manager orchestrates your ITSM processes and allows you to track calls, requests, incidents, problems, changes, releases, configurations, and service‑level agreements. So, for every task, you know who is responsible, what has been done and still needs to be done, and whether the task is being completed quickly enough.
What are the results? High service quality, high user satisfaction, less risk, and better compliance with IT policies, all resulting in lower costs.
Accelerate innovation through ITIL based best practices provided right out of a box
To help facilitate closer alignment with industry best practice as well as to significantly accelerate implementation and upgrade speed and increase out‑of‑box usability, a wide‑ranging set of predefined components is delivered as an integral part of HPE Service Manager. These components include:
- Support for key processes, including incident, problem, change, service request (interaction), self ‑ service and service asset and configuration management
- Predefined roles, sample service‑level agreements (SLAs) and service‑level objectives (SLOs), and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Documentation and flowcharts for process, procedures, and high‑level work instructions
- Improved, standardized screen layout with “smart indicators” to flag related information
- Richer cross‑process functionality via a range of wizards
With HPE Service Manager’s Process Designer, a graphical UI, processes can easily be customized and configured. Process Designer does not require a programming expert to tailor process workflows to meet specific requirements.
HPE Service Manager (SM) software sets the standard for IT Service Management enterprise solutions by increasing service quality, improving staff efficiency and reducing operational and business risks.