Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a ServiceNow Administrator to join our team. You will be part of our Solutions team and will have a critical role in developing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into ServiceNow solutions.
- Work in a team environment to configure ServiceNow solutions.
- Assist with functional testing.
- Participate in capability review process.
- Translate requirements into solution features.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linkux.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Network and Servers.
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus!
- Exposure to ITIL process is a strong plus.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred - will consider equivalent years of experience.
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification is a plus.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in IT discipline.
- Salary: Very Competitive.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.