Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a Software Developer to join our team. This individual will be part of our ServiceNow solutions team and will have a critical role in developing solutins for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing in a niche role in the DoD IC sector. You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications. You need to be a passionate and driven software engineer/developer with a keen sense of solving problems.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions in secured AWS environments.
- Develop integrations and automations.
- Participate as a member of an Agile solution development team.
- Participate in peer review process.
- Translate business requirements into solution features.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deploying solutions in AWS.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with development in Windows or Linux.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow software and ITIL concepts a plus!
- Knowledge of Network, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, & Security Concepts.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, effective Problem-Solving skills, and self-motivation expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in software coding required.
- Salary: Very Competitive.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Columbia, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.