Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a ServiceNow Engagement Manager to lead its multiple ServiceNow projects. This individual will be part of our ServicesNow solutions team and will have a critical role in managing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing in a niche role in the DoD IC sector. You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications. You need to be a passionate and driven individual with a keen sense of solving problems and becoming the face of the project.
- Perform Customer Engagement & Project Management duties.
- Responsibile for all aspects of Project and Services delivery.
- Interact with our ServiceNow Development team to manage the project.
- Provide Status and briefs to our customer.
- Participate in review process.
- Work closely with customers to capture and track requiremenst to their completion.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of ITSM and IT.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills and experience with MS Project.
- Experience with developing technical documents.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes a plus!
- Experience or exposure with ITSM software.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- ServiceNow Certification is Required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalient experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT discipline.
- Successfully lead and delivered IT projects.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.