Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our team. This individual will be part of our ServicesNow solutions team and will have a critical role in developing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications and eventually into ServiceNow solutions. You need to be a passionate and driven individual with a keen sense of solving problems.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy ServiceNow solutions.
- Perform developer level integration, testing, tailoring, configuration, and upkeep tasks.
- Participate as a member of an Agile solution development team.
- Participate in peer review process.
- Translate business requirements into solutions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developer experience with ServiceNow required.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Network, Servers, and Security.
- Exposure to ITIL process is a strong plus.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, effective Problem-Solving skills, and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.