Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a Sr. Software Developer to join our team. The Sr. Software Developer will be part of our Engineering team and will have a critical role in enhancing products and developing integrations with external systems for our customers.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing in a niche role in the Department of Defense (DoD) sector. You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work cloesly with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications. You need to be a passionate and driven software engineer/developer with a keen sense of solving problems.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy code to enhance ServiceNow suite and external applications.
- Participate as a member of an Agile solution development team.
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests with external systems.
- Participate in peer review process.
- Work cloesly with senior Savli and Customer representatives to ranslate business requirements into solutions features.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deploying solutions in AWS/C2s.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow software and ITIL concepts a plus!
- Knowledge of Network, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, and Security Concepts.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, effective Problem-Solving skills, and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer.
- Mli>Salary: Very Competitive.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Columbia, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.