Savli Group, a Premier ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Architect to lead its multiple ServiceNow implementation efforts. This individual will be part of our ServiceNow Solutions Team and will have a critical role in managing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing in a niche role in the Department of Defense (DoD) sector. You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work cloesly with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications. You need to be a passionate and driven software engineer/developer with a keen sense of solving problems.
- Design innovative IT Service Management architectures using ServiceNow suite and platform.
- Lead the delivery teams and be responsible for customer facing deliveries.
- Drive overall solution, engage peers and subject matter experts as and when required.
- Adhere to disciplined systems engineering methodologies to deliver high value sustainable solutions.
- Design and deploy process-based business enabling solutions.
- Help customers define their requirements and articulate these to the delivery team in a technical context.
- Craft customer centric Business and Technical Roadmaps and contribute to Project Plans.
- Work closely with IT, Business, and Management and assume the role of "customer's trusted advisor."
- Present the value of IT in business context.
- Develop a strong professional relationship with the customer's Technical and Management leadership teams.
- Remain informed about Industry Trends, COTS Products, and Innovations.
- Assist with identifying business opportunities and articulating Savli Group's value to customers.
- Participate in Savli initiated programs and business enablement initiatives.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of Networking, Cloud, Virtualization, Storage, and Security required.
- IT Service Management discipline knowledge required.
- Applied knowledge of ITIL processes required.
- Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably defined project requirements and deliverables.
- Attention to detail, effective Problem-Solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivation is expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience:
- A Technical Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of experience related to the duties listed.
- Previous Architectural experience in a multi-vendor complex IT environment required.
- Mli>Salary: Very Competitive.
- Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, Maryland.
- Employment: Full-time day-shift.
- Status: Must be a US citizen and possess an active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.